Halti Outdoor Weekend 1.-3.9.2017
Halti Outdoor Weekend brings hiking, trail running and fat-biking enthusiast together!
- Saturday 2nd September: Vuokatti Trail challenge is a unique trail running experience around Vuokatti's finest hilly landscapes. The Vuokatti Trail Challenge has 3 different distances: 23km, 42km and 100km
- Saturday 2nd September: Vuokatti Hiking is Finland´s oldest hiking event. It has been held every Autumn since 1945. There are 3 different distances: 5, 12 and 20km.
- Friday 1st - Saturday 2nd September: The Vuokatti Night route is the same as the 20km route of the regular Vuokatti Hiking, however, it is divided over 2 days. The Vuokatti overnight hiking is suitable for people who want to explore the overnight hiking in a safe wat.
- Sunday 3rd September: The Vuokatti Fatbike route is easy and suitable even for beginners to enjoy and explore hilly landscapes and forests.
- Friday till Sunday: In addition, the hiking world championship will take place there!
Find more information: http://www.outdoorweekend.fi/